Monday, October 4, 2010

*burp*

Well hello there Erick.  For an underweight guy you sure
displayed enormous strength in dragging me into the
bloggerhood...or is it blogger nation??. Actually no
prodding was necessary- for I think it is a great idea!
I'm already envisioning what we are going to do when we
get our millionth subscriber.....balloons, confetti- the
works!  And of course, the lucky winner has to actually
win something of substantial value so I'm thinking 2 new pairs
of shiny red boxing gloves.  On second thought,
perhaps it is too soon to assemble the prize committee
just yet- as all this could take a few months and I
believe that we all need to be a little more patient these
days.

2 comments:

  1. That's it, the costume I've been looking for.......psycho creepy cucumber guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. please no hatin on cucumbers
    I'll admit the photo is kinda odd

    ReplyDelete

I double, no no...I triple-dog dare you to leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...