Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Dad's on Facebook - I have a step brother I've never met???


*** EDIT ****10-27-10
THIS IS NOT MY MOM!


My dad's on Facebook, it's true. It's been only a couple of weeks and he's already managed to track down his first girlfriend and accompanying step-son. Here's our convo:


[You}
hey dad
whats going on

[John]
2:25pm
nothing to much waiting for linda to come home.

[You]
2:30pm
how are you liking facebook?
what are you guys doing tonight?

[John]
2:34pm
I like it trying to get use to it,were going to watch a movie called the crazies.

[You]
2:34pm
ooh i heard thats good
bianca is too scared to watch it, have to wait until we get closer to halloween

[John]
2:42pm
i will be calling you on the phone soon. I met first girlfriend on fB. 43 years ago.

[You]
2:42pm
whoa crazy
is she my real mom?

[John]
2:45pm
no but you might have a stepbrother

[You]
2:46pm
whaaaaaat
i can't tell if you're joking

[John]
2:46pm
I,m not joking

[You]
2:46pm
oh man
you have to find out more as soon as you can and let me know
is this a surprise to you?

[John]
2:48pm
He lives near you Devener. I'm joking

[You]
2:48pm
huh
ah
you had me
you owe me a step brother now
make it two

[John]
2:49pm
Don't laugh Diane has me going because she said he looks like me

[You]
2:51pm
Diane?
who's diane?
oh geez

[John]
2:51pm
That's my very first girlfriend that we are talking about.

[You]
2:52pm
ohh
oh Diane, always up to her old tricks

[John]
2:52pm
Should I forget about Linda

[You]
2:52pm
you have to weigh the pros and cons
maybe put it to a cook off

My dad had me. Give an old dog a new chew toy like facebook and watch him go.

1 comment:

  1. I realized how fast a mind can prepare itself for the coming shitstorm

    In the duration of 10 seconds:

    1. buy kleenex for all
    2. get a 'Congratulations on your new bundle of joy' card
    3. identity search to verify non-serial killer status
    4. extra gift wrap
    5. is he a Bears fan?
    6. expect to get wedgies by new to me older bro
    7. hide the Will
    8. too many bro's, one gotta go

    ReplyDelete

I double, no no...I triple-dog dare you to leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...