Monday, October 4, 2010

First post!

Hey Big Bro,

What's happening? This is our first post! Excited? Nervous? Sick to your stomach? You shouldn't have eaten an entire family size lasagna by yourself, Chris... Well, I hope you don't mind me kicking it off. Not sure what to say or where to go from here and ultimately what this blog is about???! But, we'll figure it out. I was thinking we could talk about what we're up to, stories of our childhood, politics, tv and film, commercials (I'm obsessed with advertising...or I should say manipulation), relationships, our respective cities, i.e, Los Angeles and Chicago (my hometown which I love more than bacon and that's saying a lot) and of course the Chicago Bears, duh. So, I'm posting this now and we'll go from here...

1 comment:

I double, no no...I triple-dog dare you to leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...