Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oldy McHandoff


Is Todd throwing to a defender? Probably. I dunno about this decision to start old moldy bones Collins. Have the Bears explored all other options? How about removing Todd Collins' healthy, un-concussed brain and place it into Jay Cutler's healthy young body? Either way I'm sure it'll be quick passes and a super dose of boring handoffs. I'd rather they start Caleb Hanie, he actually looked good at the end of last game. But they're going with experience, blah, blah, blah. Classic, conservative Bear move. Well I hope Collins surprises me.

My prediction Bears go down 9 -0 at half, pull Collins in favor of the guy without ear hair and he leads them to:

Bears 13 -9

1 comment:

  1. not enough time to build frankenstein but yeah get that heiney in....shake it yo

    ReplyDelete

I double, no no...I triple-dog dare you to leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...